<body> Sarrie. Sarrier. Sarriest!
About ME

Sarrie
Fourth of July!
Christian!
MG 4i'o8
AC KOJISHI 'o9

july's happenings

2nd - last day of exams!
4th - MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!
5th - sarrie's 17th bday bash :D
8th- Elaine's birthday!
10th - Bern's birthday!
13th - A level chinese oral D:
17th - YMCA bbq!
24th - founder's day - I GET TO MISS SCHOOL AND GO BACK MG :D
25th - founder's day dinner!

Random Info (:

past stuff

  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009


  • tag!



    links

    Bern
    Choco
    Eunice
    HL
    Mayo
    Mei
    Yj

    extra stuff
    Click more to play with it!



    Life without Sarrie is like a broken pencil - completely pointless


    Special thanks to Ice Angel for the base html of this blog (:
    Everything else is strictly MINE.
    CopyrightedSarrie'o8
    AllRightsReserved

    Friday, August 22, 2008


    It's friday!

    After one loooooonnnngg week of exams the weekend is here again! Yay~ But why am i even happy when exams are still not over yet? In fact next week the exams are all studying subjects: bio, ss and human geog. Boo. And i haven't even started studying them yet. Don't wanna think about it...

    Let me tell you a story. Mei is a freaky person. I was on the phone with her yesterday talking about crashing bern's house next thurs (anybody wanna come along? All are invited hahaha :D), when mei mentioned bern having a pogo stick -- that bouncy stick thingy. Next mei said bern has a sword. And then mei said bern has a trampoline. I wondered how she knew all this rubbish about bern. Mei continued bern has a grim reaper! I said huh what the heck do you mean that sickle thingy? Mei said ah oh ya whatever you call it. Then i remembered it was called a sythe not a sickle and told mei. Mei heard it as sigh and couldn't pronounce it right -.-

    And then today when we went to school and asked bern if she really had all those stuff. Bern said yes how mei know and stared at mei. Then mei was like hhmmm have i been to your room before? Bern said don't think so. Mei said I KNOW I KNOW YOUR TABLE IS HERE THEN CUPBOARD HERE AND BED HERE and so on. Bern and i stared at mei. Bern got freaked out and decided mei was stalking her. The end.

    What we have learnt: Mei is a wierdo who is stalking bern :D

    I wonder mei is bern's number what stalker?

    Haha just now i was singing the llama song and i didn't realise my mum was in the kitchen. I was kinda bored so i made some of my own lyrics: 'have you ever seen a llama chase a llama round a llama? llama llama llama llama llama llama duck!' Haha then my extra mum said no i haven't but i've seen an idiot singing llama llama llama llama llama llama...

    For those who are wondering, the llama song is a rubbish song which is super funny (: here're the lyrics:

    Here's a llama
    There's a llama
    and another little llama
    Fuzzy Llama
    Funny Llama
    Llama Llama duck

    Llama llama cheesecake llama
    tablet, brick, potato, llama
    llama llama mushroom llama
    llama llama duck

    I was once a tree house
    I lived in a cake
    but i never saw the way
    the orange slayed the rake
    I was only three years dead
    but it told a tale
    and now listen little child
    to the safety rail

    Did you ever see a llama
    kiss a llama
    on the llama
    llama's llama
    tastes of llama
    llama llama duck

    Half a llama
    Twice a llama
    not a llama
    farmer llama
    llama in a car
    alarm a llama
    llama duck

    Is that how its told now
    is it oh so old
    is it made of lemon juice
    doorknob, ankle, cold
    Now my song is getting thin
    I've run out of luck
    Time for me to retire now
    and become a duck

    And here's the video!

    Haha then the whole thing repeats itself :D

    4:36 PM; sarrie~