Sarrie
Fourth of July!
Christian!
MG 4i'o8
AC KOJISHI 'o9
2nd - last day of exams!
4th - MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!
5th - sarrie's 17th bday bash :D
8th- Elaine's birthday!
10th - Bern's birthday!
13th - A level chinese oral D:
17th - YMCA bbq!
24th - founder's day - I GET TO MISS SCHOOL AND GO BACK MG :D
25th - founder's day dinner!
Bern
Choco
Eunice
HL
Mayo
Mei
Yj

Special thanks to Ice Angel for the base html of this blog (:
Everything else is strictly MINE.
CopyrightedSarrie'o8
AllRightsReserved
SCREWED..
I'm so damn screwed T.T
Sigh. Had bio on mon, freaking MCQ got so many rubbish questions that i not sure of, doubt can get A1. Amaths on tue, paper was harder than expected, maybe can get A1? Oral was in the afternoon. I totally screwed that up. Stumbled twice and made the same mistake that most people will make: didn't pronounce the S in semi-finalistS... Picture i ran out of stuff to say and the examiners didn't prompt me so we were like kinda staring at each other T.T Then came the convo. Gosh that part i really really screwed up. My 1st question was have you ever been wrong about sports or something like that. I was like how the heck do i answer that?! I think my examiner accidentally let slip the 'sports' word, cos i was the only person who got that question T.T bleh and i kept repeating myself and spouting crap... To think i was aiming for at least 35/40 -.-
Then there's history today. I started studying for it only yesterday so had over half the syllabus untouched. And then this morning i rushed through stalin and hitler just before school started and guess what? Stalin and hitler came out! Some lucky people like michelle lim only studied those two and both came out... Argh.
Geog, ss and bio next week, all the studying subjects. At least this week only left with emaths and physics so i'm more or less free...
1 more week left.
Sigh.
11:10 AM; sarrie~